Day 5 of Super Bowl Recipe Ideas
This recipe makes 12 taco cups but could easily be doubled.
1lb Ground Beef
24 Wonton Wrappers
2 cups salsa
Taco seasoning 2-3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef.
- Add in salsa and taco seasoning.
- Spray muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
- Lay wonton wrapper on each muffin mold.
- Top with 1 tbsp ground beef, followed by a bit of cheese.
- Lay another wrapper on top of beef and cheese to repeat.
- Push done into mold.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with your favorite taco additions - sour cream, green onions, avocado.
- To take it up a notch, try adding Jammin Jay's dip mix to your sour cream.